In 1992, Louis Culpepper founded Culpepper & Associates Security Services, Inc. (CASS). The company began by offering investigative and physical security services to commercial and industrial clientele.
Since then, our business has grown considerably and CASS has become a recognized leader in the security industry with a diverse list of corporate, government, and civic clients including:
- AmeriCorps NCCC
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Birthplace
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
Today, CASS employs more than 300 security professionals throughout the United States and overseas. CASS employees are sought after as security escort specialists, administrative security officers, program managers, armed and unarmed security guards, as well as experts in the operation and monitoring of Command and Control Operations Centers.
Culpepper & Associates Security Services, Inc. is registered in the VetBiz VIP database as a Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned business and is a GSA contract approved participant (schedule contract # GS-07F-0168T).